Monday, December 28, 2009

Corruption in India: Was it really Dhiru Bhai

Hi,

I watched movie Guru at least 10 times to get inspiration on the journey of a petrol pump worker to build a company whose owners combined wealth is top in the world, all done in 30 years in total.

Now, sometime last week, I was in discussion with a friend on how you can't get any work done in India without offering bribes. Even, my book ' Be THE CEO of LIFE' highlights this mad chase of money in recent times which has led people to take any decisions how unethical, immoral it might be. Everybody needs that extra money to afford a foreign holiday which 30 years back was a prerogative of elite class, now I think rightly so. As these things like Fancy Cars, Big Houses and Foreign holidays have come to few people belonging to masses, entire middle class is vying for it. It you can't get it from fair means, corruption, bribes, cheating and fraud are a way forward.


So, coming back in a scene in movie, the journalist describes Dhiru Bhai as someone who should be locked in a room and key thrown away. He categorically mentions how Guru is spreading corruption in India.

I wonder is that is where corruption started in India. Police, Judiciary, legislature everyone was bought over by Guru for business gains. laws were drafted keeping Guru's interest in mind and all.

This is what I have heard but last generation people can throw more light into this issue.

Help me !!!!11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]