Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Are we really living in Democracy

Dear All,

In the recent past, MNS ( Maharashtra Nav Nirman Sewa) or Shiv sena actions have created a doubt in my mind about our freedom. I am wonderign these days do we really live in a free country.

As per the constitution, one of the fundamental rights are ' Right to Speech'. But be it Sachin Tendulkar, Aamir Khan or recently Shahrukh Khan, all have been targeted because they expressed their views in open.

They beat North Indians who are in Mumbai, burn public property and I am yet to see Bal Thackerey or Rak Thackrey behind the bars seriously. Going for a 2hr or one day picnic is fine but what about serious punishment.

Rahul Gandhi took an aggressive approach by telling them it were North Indian who saved Mumbai during 26/11 attack. That is 100% true. Why Shiv Sena do not object every non Marathi person living in Mumbai. They target only poor as they are easy prey and create a furore in their vote bank.

I used to be hard core BJP/ Shiv Sena supporter and a 100% Hindu by heart. But if a Muslim PM comes and take my country to 20% GDP growth and allows to me to keep my religion, I would welcome all muslims to come and rule by country.

God Saved India from MNS/ Shiv Sena

No comments: