Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sexual Harrasmant: How much Clothing is the reason

Hi guys,

I shall start this by sharing a personal thing and do not assume that I am sick. After 5 years of my marriage, I just saw that my wife wear blouses which shows her cleavage. I asked her a very innocent question , " is this because of some design issue" ( May be the blouses can't be stitched neck high" . She just smiled and told me that I am stupid.

Then I observed that just about every woman in my neighborhood wear these kind of blouses including my mother. The reason told by my wife is to arouse sexual feelings in Man. Very fair as pole can't erect on his own as it needs some kind of stimulus.

But then why the woman wear same kind of clothes i work places and then complian of sexual harassment. Don't you think like your husband, other Men shall also be aroused by seeing your cleavage or bare back or thighs underneath your short skirt.

When I shared this to some of my female friends, they told me that they have right to wear anything till they are comfortable. There is no consideration about making others uncomfortable.

We all in India and most of us have brought up seeing certain things. By wearing too much of revealing clothes, woman makes most of the men uncomfortable. Then they also expect them not to stare t their thighs or cleavages though they could have easily wore a top which doesn't show the cleavage. In other words, woman show you cleavege and then expect you t be totally self controlled. But if you are a husband , you are supposed to see that get arousal.

How difficult is the life of Man in this woman's world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a moron