Sunday, January 5, 2014

Middle class general category Indian Hindu married man aged 25 to 55_King or Slave

Hi,

I have this thought for quite some time so wanted to pen it down. I am a middle/ upper middle class general category man falling in age bracket 25 to 55 and married. Somehow people think we are the king and do not need any support

Why

Hindu

1. I am Hindu so do not get any minority reservation or benefits. I do not get education quota not job quota. There are no schools/ colleges dedicated to me

2. I do not have a dedicated ministry for myself

3. I do not get any scholarships/ grants like Parsi schols grant or Muslim grants.

General Category

1. I do not get SC/ST/OBC reservations so 50% opportunities are out of my scope both in education and job

2. My kids can't study in EWS scheme so I need to pay full fee.

Man

1. As I am a man, I do not get woman reservation again in job or education

2, Even in public transport, I do not get reserved seats.

3. I do not have any dedicated ministry for me nor NGO's to support me

Middle class Married

1. I am the only bread earner in my house

2. I need to take care of my parents, wife , house and kids expenses along with unforeseen/ unplanned expenses

3. I need to take my parents to hospital, take kids to parks and attend their PTM also as no one else can drive bike/ car in house.

4. If there is Sas/ Bahu , neighbourhood, relative problem, I am supposed to listen patiently and solve them

Because everybody assumes that I am the King running this country. But it that so or I am a slave working hard my entire life for above mentioned reasons.




No comments: